Pre-Register for the ROUND 7 WeBe Hare Scramble on September 23 & 24
View the Current Schedule and information for the Monte Vista Race @
If you prefer to register in person at the site, we will see you there at the sign up trailer.
EVENT INFORMATION BELOW:
WeBe Espanola Hare Scramble Information:
Sign up times:
- Saturday: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Sunday: 7:00am-11:30am
- Sign up 7:00am – 3:30pm
- There will be no Mini clinic at this location. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Enduro Race (RMEC and WEBE points event)
- Please understand that the race starts only 3 hours after sign up starts on Saturday and the line will be big with two series racing the same race. Sign up early and remember that we have a friday night sign up. If you just plan on racing the hare scramble on Sunday then please wait to sign up until after the start of the Saturday race.
- Webe pro’s will be assigned one per row starting with 5A through 10A RMEC Pro’s 11A through 21A then Webe again 22A through ?
- 9am MandatoryRiders meeting – Mandatory Pro riders meeting directly after the main riders meeting.
- 10 am Start
- We will be giving out row assignment but allowing all riders to use their hare scramble numbers. You will be given a transponder with your number (example #424) and you will have # 424 on your bike. We will also give you a small sticker for your front number plate showing what row you line up on and what time you will start. Row 1 will start at 10:01 am and row 30 will start at 10:30 am. The start time for each loop will be every hour, so if you are on row 30 you will start at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm and so on. Pro, semi pro (Pro 2) and Expert classes will race 5 loops, Amateur 4 loops and Novice will race 3 loops. Please understand that the Pro’s will only take about 25 minutes but the slower novice racer could take 45 minutes. We must make sure that the Novice racers have a chance to rest between loops as well, so if your fast you will get a longer break between loops. Be respectiful and be patience, we need to make sure everyone has a good time.
- 3:45pm Approximate All Mini Races (Subject to change, check at the race site for official start time)
- 5:15pm Approximate Trophy presentation for all Mini classes
- Sign up 7:00am – 11am
- Riders meeting 7:15am
- Hare Scramble Race (WEBE points event)
- 7:45 – 8:15 Practice
- Novice (C) class bike race 9:15am
- 11 am Mandatory Pro riders meeting at sign up.
- Pro (AA), Semi Pro, Expert (A) and Amateur (B) class race 12 pm
- Trophies will be awarded after each race and respective protest period rather than at the end of the day.
Questions? Just ask @ email@example.com or 505 . 681 . 9866