Pre-Registration for the Grand Prix in Aztec, NM Round #3 of 2017 is Now CLOSED.
- Pre-Registration will now be open THROUGH THE SUNDAY NIGHT BEFORE THE RACE!
- We encourage you to Pre-Register so that you can avoid long wait times at sign up.
- There will be a free item given away at the Rider’s Meeting to one lucky person that pre-registered. Be sure to be there!
- This race will be held on a watered and prepped track (yay!) and the GP loop.
- Mini-only classes will be 20-30 minutes long. Full Course Classes will run for 50 minutes. Main will run for 2 hours.
- The schedule for this race is VERY DIFFERENT so PLEASE CHECK IT CAREFULLY for the DAY and TIME of your race!!! Click here to view the schedule of races and times.
- Please come to the PRE-REGISTRATION line at the sign-up trailer to collect your race stickers and transponder. If you have a transponder, please bring your helmet with you.
- Sign Up Trailer Hours: Friday 5:00-8:00 PM, Saturday 6:30 AM – 4:15 PM, Sunday 7:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- You may compete in multiple races. Click here to view the schedule of races and times.
- If you miss the pre-entry deadline you can always enter at the race up until 30 minutes before your race start time.
- All rounds count towards year end championship points including Enduro races. Some races at this GP race will not count for Year-End Points.
- Two drops will be allowed in 2017 for all non-Pro classes.
- Click here to download the PDF registration form if you prefer to print and mail in your registration.
Sunday Main: There will be an OPTIONAL A and B main on Sunday at 12:30. This is a 2 hour race and will cost $55 for A and B riders. TOP 4 FINISHERS IN ALL A & B CLASSES will qualify to race in the A/B Main. If you place in the top 4 in any A or B class, please see the sign up trailer after your race to sign up for the MAIN if you are interested.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the race!
Webe Racing Crew